L'Oréal Majirel Hair Coloring has endless colors so you can find the hair color that suits your personality. The Majirel Hair Coloring offers a rich, deep coloring that makes your hair look beautiful. The Majire l Hair Coloring is 100% gray covering and offers maximum durability. It also keeps your hair in good condition making them feel softer after dyeing. You and your hair will shine again with this natural, beautiful hair coloring! ♡
What are important features of the L'Oréal Majirel Hair Color?
We have listed a number of characteristics about the Majirel Hair Coloring. Here's how to find out even more about this product:
- Rich, deep, intense colors
- Covers up to 100% gray/white hair
- Covers from roots to ends
- Hair color is perfectly even
- Unlimited creativity through numerous colors
- For partial colors or total hair coloring
- Takes care of your hair through special technology
- Feels softer after dyeing
- Even after frequent washing, the colors remain beautiful
- Suitable for every hair type
- Brightening up to 3 color heights
- Long-lasting, permanent oxidation coloring
How do I use the L'Oreal Majirel Hair Color?
Develop the Majirel Hair Color with one of the L'Oréal oxidants. These are available in 3.75%, 6%, 9% and 12%. You can determine the strength of the oxidant and the reaction time based on your desired color result.
Read the package leaflet carefully before using the product!
Which oxidant do I need for the L'Oréal Marijel?
Our team advises you to combine the L'Oréal Marijel Hair Coloring with a L'Oréal oxidant. By using a hydrogen peroxide, the coloring takes on better. Hair coloring and oxidant from the same brand also feel just a little better. So you can go for the L'Oréal Oxidant Developer Cream . This oxidant is suitable for all L'Oréal hair colors and gives your hair a beautiful result with a beautiful shine. The L'Oréal Oxidant Developer Cream comes in different strengths:
- L'Oreal Oxydant 3.75% - for permanent coloring, bleaching and highlights. Makes hair 1.5 shades lighter
- L'Oréal Oxydant 6% - for permanent coloring, bleaching and highlights. Makes hair 2 shades lighter
- L'Oréal Oxydant 9% - for permanent coloring, bleaching and highlights. Makes hair 3 shades lighter
- L'Oréal Oxydant 12% - for permanent coloring, bleaching and highlights. Makes hair up to 4 shades lighter
The higher the percentage, the more intense the color will appear. The hydrogen peroxide removes your own hair color from your hair and ensures that the hair coloring catches your hair better. Now this does not mean that you always have to take a 12, not! The higher the percentage, the more intensive the treatment and the attack on the hair. So NEVER pack higher than necessary!
Which hair care best complements L'Oreal Majirel?
L'Oréal has different lines that take care of your hair and keep your hair color as long as possible. You could take a look at the products of L'Oréal Serie Expert, the Serie Expert Vitamino Color takes care of your (dyed) hair color:
L'Oreal SE Vitamino Color Resveratrol
The SE Vitamino Color has been specially developed for colored (dyed) hair. The formula is enriched with ingredients that protect your hair color against external influences and protects the radiant color of your hair. Your hair remains soft and shiny from the roots to the tips. Use the following hair care to protect your hair color:
Is the L'Oréal Majirel Hair Color a permanent color?
Yes! With the L'Oréal Majirel Hair Coloring you can permanently inspect, bleach or highlight your hair.
Does the L'Oréal Majirel also cover gray hair?
Yes, this hair coloring also gives perfect coverage of gray / white hair with rich, intense and deep colors.
What colors does the L'Oreal Majirel have?
L'Oréal Majirel has a variety of hair colors, so you can find the perfect color that makes you shine! These are the colors you can choose from:
- 1 - Black
- 2.10 - Intense Dark Ash Brown Black
- 3 - Dark brown
- 4 - Brown
- 4.0 0- Hi Cover Brown
- 4.15 - Ash Mahogany Brown
- 4.3 - Golden brown
- 4.35 - Gold Mahogany Brown
- 4.45 - Copper Mahogany Brown
- 4.55 C - Deep Mahogany Brown
- 4.56 - Mahogany Red Brown
- 4.8 - Mocha Brown
- 5 - Light brown
- 5.0 - Hi Cover Light Brown
- 5.1 - Light Ash brown
- 5.12 Light Ash Pearl Brown
- 5.25 - Light Mother of Pearl Mahogany Brown
- 5.3 - Light Golden Brown
- 5.32 - Light Gold Pearl Brown
- 5.35 - Light Gold Mahogany Brown
- 5.4 - Light Copper Brown
- 5.5 - Light Mahogany Brown
- 5.52 - Light Mahogany Pearl Brown
- 5.55 - Light Deep Mahogany Brown
- 5.6 - Light Reddish Brown
- 5.8 - Light Mocha Brown
- 6 - Dark blond
- 6.0 - Hi Cover Dark Blonde
- 6.1 - Dark Ash Golden Blonde
- 6.23 - Dark Pearl Gold Blonde
- 6.3 - Dark Golden Blonde
- 6.32 - Dark Gold Pearl Brown
- 6.34 - Dark Gold Copper Blonde
- 6.35 - Dark Gold Mahogany Blonde
- 6.45 - Dark Copper Manonie Blonde
- 6.46 - Dark Copper Red Blonde
- 6.52 - Dark Mahogany Pearl Blonde
- 6.53 - Dark Mahogany Golden Blonde
- 6.8 - Dark Mocha Blonde
- 7 - Blonde
- 7.0 - Hi Cover Blonde
- 7.03 - Natural Golden Blonde
- 7.1 - Ash Blonde
- 7.12 - Middle Ash Pearlescent Blonde
- 7.13 - Ash Golden Blonde
- 7.23 - Pearl Gold Blonde
- 7.3 - Golden Blonde
- 7.31 - Gold Ash Blonde
- 7.35 - Gold Mahogany Blonde
- 7.4 - Copper Blonde
- 7.43 - Copper Golden Blonde
- 7.44 - Deep Copper Blonde
- 7.8 - Mocha Blonde
- 8 - Light Blonde
- 8.0 - Hi Cover Blonde
- 8.03 - Light Natural Golden Blonde
- 8.04 - Light Mahogany Brown
- 8.1 - Light Ash Blonde
- 8.13 - Light Ash Golden Blonde
- 8.21 - Light Pearl Ash Blonde
- 8.3 - Light Golden Blonde
- 8.30 - Light Intense Golden Blonde
- 8.31 - Light Gold Ash Blonde
- 8.34 - Light Gold Copper Blonde
- 8.8 - Light Mocha Blonde
- 9 - Very Light Blonde
- 9.0 - Hi Cover Very Light Blonde
- 9.03 - Very Light Natural Golden Blonde
- 9.1 - Very Light Ash Blonde
- 9.12 - Very Light Ash Pearl Blonde
- 9.13 - Very Light Ash Golden Blonde
- 9.21 - Very Light Pearl Ash Blonde
- 9.22 - Very Light Blonde Deep Mother of Pearl
- 9.23 - Very Light Pearl Gold Blonde
- 9.3 - Very Light Golden Blonde
- 9.31 - Very Light Gold Ash Blonde
- 9.33 - Very Light Deep Golden Blonde
- 10 - Super Light Blonde
- 10 1/2 - Extra Super Light Blonde
- 10 1/2.1 - Extra Super Light Ash Blonde
- 10.1 - Super Light Ash Blonde
- 12.12 - Super Light Ash Pearlescent Blonde
- 10.13 - Super Light Ash Golden Blonde
- 10.21 - Super Light Pearl Ash Blonde
- 10.31 - Super Light Gold Ash Blonde
Where can I ask my question about the L'Oréal Majirel Hair Color?
When in doubt, always ask! And especially with permanent Hair Coloring :) So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Call us during office hours or email your question to [email protected] and we will try to respond as quickly as possible, sometimes even outside office hours! We wish you a lot of fun shopping L'Oréal Majirel Hair Coloring at Haarspullen.nl.
The L'Oréal Majirel Hair Colors are available in a pack of 50ml.
Disclaimer from our team:
We want to emphasize that dyeing hair is a specialist job and because of this we do not take any responsibility for failed dyeings.