L'Oréal Majirel Hair Dye has endless colors so you can find the hair color that suits your personality. The Majirel Hair Dye offers a rich, deep coloring that makes your hair look beautiful. The Majirel Hair Dye is 100% gray-covering and offers maximum shelf life. It also keeps your hair in good condition which makes them feel softer after dyeing. You and your hair will shine again with this natural, beautiful hair coloring! ♡
What are important features of the L'Oréal Majirel Hair Dye?
We have listed a number of characteristics about the Majirel Hair Dye. This is how you learn more about this product:
- Rich, deep, intense colors
- Covers up to 100% gray / white hair
- Covers from roots to ends
- Hair color is perfectly even
- Unlimited creativity through numerous colors
- For partial colors or total hair coloring
- Takes care of your hair through special technology
- Feels softer after dyeing
- The colors remain beautiful even after frequent washing
- Suitable for every hair type
- Clarification up to 3 color heights
- Long-lasting, permanent oxidation coloring
How do I use the L'Oréal Majirel Hair Dye?
Develop the Majirel Hair Dye with one of the L'Oréal oxidants. These are available in 3.75%, 6%, 9% and 12%. You can determine the strength of the oxidant and the contact time based on your desired color result.
Read the package leaflet carefully before using the product!
Which oxidant do I need for the L'Oréal Marijel?
Our team recommends that you combine the L'Oréal Marijel hair dye with an L'Oréal oxidant. The use of a hydrogen peroxide improves the coloring. A hair dye and oxidant from the same brand makes a better result. So you can go for the L'Oréal Oxidant Developer Cream . This oxidant is suitable for all L'Oréal hair colors and gives your hair a beautiful result with a beautiful shine. The L'Oréal Oxidant Developer Cream comes in different strengths:
- L'Oreal Oxydant 3.75% - for permanent coloring, bleaching and highlights. Makes the hair 1.5 shades lighter
- L'Oréal Oxydant 6% - for permanent coloring, bleaching and highlights. Makes the hair 2 shades lighter.
- L'Oréal Oxydant 9% - for permanent coloring, bleaching and highlights. Makes the hair 3 shades lighter.
- L'Oréal Oxydant 12% - for permanent coloring, bleaching and highlights. Makes hair up to 4 shades lighter.
The higher the percentage, the more intense the color will look. The hydrogen peroxide gets its own hair color from your hair and ensures that the hair dye catches your hair better. Now this does not mean that you should always take a 12, especially not! The higher the percentage, the more intensive the treatment and the deposit on the hair. So NEVER use any higher than necessary!
Which hair care suits L'Oreal Majirel best?
L'Oréal has different lines that take care of your hair and keep your hair color as long as possible. You could take a look at these products, these take care of your (dyed) hair color:
L'Oréal SE Vitamino Color Resveratrol
The SE Vitamino Color has been specially developed for colored (dyed) hair. The formula is enriched with ingredients that protect your hair color against external influences and protects the radiant color of your hair. Your hair stays soft and shiny from the roots to the ends. Use the following hair care to protect your hair color:
Is the L'Oréal Majirel Hair Dye a permanent color?
Yes! With the L'Oréal Majirel Hair Dye you can permanently inspect, bleach or highlight your hair.
Does the L'Oréal Majirel also cover gray hair?
Yes, this hair dye also provides perfect coverage of gray / white hair with rich, intense and deep colors.
What colors does the L'Oréal Majirel have?
L'Oréal Majirel has a variety of hair colors, so you can find the perfect color that makes you shine! These are the colors you can choose from:
- 1 - Black
- 2.10 - Intense Dark Ash Brown Black
- 3 - Dark brown
- 4 - Brown
- 4.0 0- Hi Cover Brown
- 4.15 - Ash Mahogany Brown
- 4.3 - Golden brown
- 4.35 - Gold Mahogany brown
- 4.45 - Copper Mahogany brown
- 4.55 C - Deep Mahogany brown
- 4.56 - Mahogany Red-brown
- 4.8 - Mocha Brown
- 5 - Light brown
- 5.0 - Hi Cover Light brown
- 5.1 - Light Ash brown
- 5.12 Light Ash Pearlescent Brown
- 5.25 - Light Mother of Pearl Mahogany brown
- 5.3 - Light Golden brown
- 5.32 - Light Gold Pearlescent Brown
- 5.35 - Light Gold Mahogany Brown
- 5.4 - Light Copper Brown
- 5.5 - Light Mahogany brown
- 5.52 - Light Mahogany Pearlescent Brown
- 5.55 - Light Deep Mahogany Brown
- 5.6 - Light Reddish brown
- 5.8 - Light Mocha Brown
- 6 - Dark blond
- 6.0 - Hi Cover Dark Blonde
- 6.1 - Dark Ash Golden Blonde
- 6.23 - Dark Pearlescent Golden Blonde
- 6.3 - Dark Golden Blonde
- 6.32 - Dark Gold Pearlescent Brown
- 6.34 - Dark Gold Copper Blonde
- 6.35 - Dark Gold Mahogany Blonde
- 6.45 - Dark Copper Manonia Blonde
- 6.46 - Dark Copper Red Blonde
- 6.52 - Dark Mahogany Pearlescent Blonde
- 6.53 - Dark Mahogany Golden Blonde
- 6.8 - Dark Mocha Blonde
- 7 - Blonde
- 7.0 - Hi Cover Blond
- 7.03 - Natural Golden Blonde
- 7.1 - Ash Blonde
- 7.12 - Middle Ash Pearlescent Blonde
- 7.13 - Ash Golden Blonde
- 7.23 - Pearlescent Golden Blonde
- 7.3 - Golden Blonde
- 7.31 - Gold Ash Blonde
- 7.35 - Golden Mahogany Blonde
- 7.4 - Copper blonde
- 7.43 - Copper Golden Blonde
- 7.44 - Deep Copper Blonde
- 7.8 - Mocha Blonde
- 8 - Light blond
- 8.0 - Hi Cover Blond
- 8.03 - Light Natural Golden Blonde
- 8.04 - Light Mahogany brown
- 8.1 - Light Ash Blonde
- 8.13 - Light Ash Golden Blonde
- 8.21 - Light Pearlescent Ash Blonde
- 8.3 - Light Golden Blonde
- 8.30 - Light Intense Golden Blonde
- 8.31 - Light Golden Ash Blonde
- 8.34 - Light Gold Copper Blonde
- 8.8 - Light Mocha Blonde
- 9 - Very Light Blonde
- 9.0 - Hi Cover Very Light Blonde
- 9.03 - Very Light Natural Golden Blonde
- 9.1 - Very Light Ash Blonde
- 9.12 - Very Light Ash Pearl Blonde
- 9.13 - Very Light Ash Golden Blonde
- 9.21 - Very Light Pearlescent Ash Blonde
- 9.22 - Very Light Blonde Deep Pearlescent
- 9.23 - Very Light Mother of Pearl Golden Blonde
- 9.3 - Very Light Golden Blonde
- 9.31 - Very Light Golden Ash Blonde
- 9.33 - Very Light Deep Golden Blonde
- 10 - Super Light Blonde
- 10 1/2 - Extra Super Light Blonde
- 10 1 / 2.1 - Extra Super Light Ash Blonde
- 10.1 - Super Light Ash Blonde
- 12.12 - Super Light Ash Pearl Blonde
- 10.13 - Super Light Ash Golden Blonde
- 10.21 - Super Light Pearlescent Ash Blonde
- 10.31 - Super Light Golden Ash Blonde
Where can I ask my question about L'Oréal Majirel Hair Dye?
When in doubt, always ask! And especially with permanent hair dye :) So if you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Call us during office hours or email your question to [email protected] and we try to respond as quickly as possible, sometimes even outside office hours! We hope you enjoy shopping L'Oréal Majirel Hair Dye at Haarspullen.nl.
The L'Oréal Majirel Hair Colorings are available in a 50ml package.